- Avocado – 1 pc.
- Snow crab – 50 g
- Greek sauce – 20 g
- 3 eggs
- Lemberg Sturgeon caviar – 1 jar
- Hard-boil the eggs, let them cool, then carefully peel and cut them in half. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Add snow crab and avocado pulp (half or whole, depending on the size of the fruit) to the same bowl. Also, add the Greek sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl until you get a homogeneous filling.
- Use the obtained filling to stuff the egg halves. Evenly distribute the filling across the eggs, filling the cavity where the yolk used to be.
- After all the eggs are filled with the stuffing, add a small spoonful of Lemberg Sturgeon caviar on top of each egg.
Your signature stuffed eggs are ready! You can garnish them with fresh herbs or sliced vegetables before serving.
Enjoy your meal!